Your web-browser is very outdated, and as such, this website may not display properly. Please consider upgrading to a modern, faster and more secure browser. Click here to do so.
If you're here for my artwork I suggest you follow my art blog instead as this blog is a mishmash of silliness and personal posts.
This blog can and will contain artwork (mine and others), personal posts, occasional fandom posts, cute animals, selfies, and social justice sometimes.
I am dealing with depression and anxiety and sometimes might talk about it.
If you ever need someone to talk to or share your problems with, my ask box is open to you.
questions i get while drawing in public:
- is that an anime
- is that you
- what show is she from
- do you want to be a drawer when you grow up (a drawer jesus cHRIST)
- do you watch anime
- is that a pokemon
- draw me omg
- hey can you draw me
- you’re an artist, wow, can you draw me
- cool can you draw me
- you should draw me
- Did you draw that
While I have my pencil to paper
- Did you trace that
- draw me something
- will you do my manga for me (I got this question while I was on break at camp last year. i was doodling on a little scrap of paper and this kid who’d been there for both weeks was like HAY PANDA~)
- why don’t you start a comic?
- why do you only draw cartoons
- art isnt a REAL profession (I still get this even though I’m going into theatre tech?)